We make it easier for older people, their family and their carers to receive support and access services. BCD can help you and your family members navigate the newly introduced My Aged Care scheme, funding supports for people to stay in their own homes as they age, or to transition into residential care.
BCD can help you to:
- Work with a direct focus to support your family and friends
- Assist you with all the necessary steps in navigating the support you require; what types of aged care are available? How do they differ? How do they address each individual’s issues?
- Promote the rights of aged people to independence, safety, dignity and respect
- Promote healthy and active ageing, which contributes to your overall health and wellbeing, by strengthening your sense of belonging and creating social relationships
- Work with your goals and limitations, ensuring they are aware of your strengths, goals and support needs